DXN Code Strike lowlights done before and

DXN Code Strike lowlights done before and then they started giving to go out and I just wanted to go back to my natural color and stop having to keep maintaining the highlights so I this color the red hot is pretty close to my natural hair color it was just like shade or two more red really yeah it doesn't look like it in the picture of the pictures like they vary from bottle to bottle with this shape go in the samples yeah okay your samples so my last thing is a hair thing also this is a Vita damage remedy leave-in heat protectant it's like a leave-in conditioner but it's a heat protectant so when your hair sti



ll wet you just take a little glob of it and then work it through your hair and then let it dry and then protect you when you go to curl it and straighten it doesn't smell like when I first smelled it I was like that's kind of strong I just know it it smelled w DXN Code Strike Reviews eird doesn't it kind of but I couldn't eat a salon so that's all yeah that makes sense so I don't like the smell of it at first but like once it dries in your hair you don't smell it at all anymore and it works really well look I found even if I'm just letting my hair air dry I'm scratching it and stuff it's a lot smoother it'll looks acts like a serum yeah and like makes your hair shinier and smoother too in addition to protecting it from heat because I always would forget when I go to curl or straighten my hair till you spray it with the heat protection or something mm-hmm so this is nice because as long as I may remember to put this in after I get out of the shower yeah that's done that's all of our stuff so I hope you guys enjoyed this video and seeing mine and my sister's favorite beauty and skincar





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instant keto Weight Loss health

Keto Advanced Fat Burner Quickly Updated 2020 Pills Work Or Scam?

Keto Advanced Fat Burner (USA AND CANADA) SCAM Pill, Read Reviews & Side Effects!!